The North Star Group announces that a prominent Texas-based systems integration and software/hardware development company has selected and begun implementation of the PREP project management system. The company and its Board of Directors selected the PREP system to enable them to:
- Objectively identify and prioritize strategic initiatives
- Rapidly and efficiently implement a packaged project management system
- Link their strategic objectives and priorities to specific development initiatives
- Maximize their use of personnel and capital resources
- Consistently deliver requirement compliant products on time and within budget
- Implement a practical and proven project management methodology that eliminates the superfluous steps required in other project management systems
“Our project management system has been developed based upon 35 years of project management experience. The system is easily adapted and can be rapidly implemented to realize immediate benefits,” according to Mike Shveda, Managing Partner. The PREP project management system has been successfully used on over 100 projects in industries ranging from healthcare to telecommunications and information technology. The system was developed using a building block approach that enables our clients to tailor it to their specific processes and structure with minimal effort. This enables our clients to quickly realize the benefits of project management and avoid the often time consuming and difficult implementation of other systems.
For more information on the PREP project management system, please contact The North Star Group, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About North Star Group, LLC
The North Star Group, LLC is a professional services firm focused on Strategic Planning, Project Management and Information Technology solutions for the commercial and government sectors including consulting, interim management, staffing/outsourcing, and training. Our expertise encompasses the full corporate lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution including process and control. For information, please contact us at 443-541-8434, or visit http://compasscyber.com.